Re: A1 Clutch replacement?

<< 86 8v...eager to learn! >>

Yeah, that's how me and my friend were @ this time last year.  The clutch
replacement ended up being a few days for us rookies.  We had lots of
over-the-phone help from a friend of mine w/ the know-how, plus my dad's
friend who is great in all areas.  After we were done, we created so many
vaccuum leaks from jiggling the tranny so much that we had to take it to a
shop.

Of course, it was a learning experience, and we could probably do it in an
afternoon nowadays, but for your first time, it's vital to have someone who
knows what's up either next to you, on the phone, or both.

Good luck!

Chris