Merry Xmas etc.

Hi Y'all!

Just a quick note to say Merry Christmas to all and sundry . I've had
a fun time this year reading all the posts etc., and hope that it can
continue next year in the same vain. Keep the posts coming and have a
great Christmas and a very merry new year.

P.S. If you're bored, check out my christmassy site at
http:\\homepages.enterprise.net\jbromley

See y'all again next year.
If you experience problems unpacking TROUSER.ZIP, please reinsert floppy and try again.
thIs MEssagE HaS beEn crEaTed WiTH 100% recYCleD LeTtERs.

Jeremy R. Bromley (jbromley@enterprise.net) http://homepages.enterprise.net/jbromley