Re: to turbo or not to turbo...

>At 11:30 PM 12/18/96 +0000, you wrote:
>>I say go with a chevy 450 large block.  If it worked for the duke
>>boys it will work for you.
>>             Jay :)

Ahhhh, I let it slide the first time, but I have to say something to put
this right......first, that'd be a 454 Big (not large) block, if it were a
Chevy.  But, alas, it is not, the Dukemobile is a Dodge/Plymouth Charger
R/T, which most likely had a 383, possibly a hemi of some sort, or a
440/six pack.  Heh, love that car.......

Mannix (I loved the dukes when I was younger, until Bo and Luke left and
their inbred cousins came along, what were their names?  Shrug, they
sucked.)