Re: to turbo or not to turbo...

Ryan,
  For the performance gains you want, the cheapest way to go would be to
put a hopped up G60 motor in your bay.  You should be able to pick one up
for under a grand, and with a couple of hundred $$$ in mods, you would
definitely be a VR6 killer.  I know, my friend with his 90 G60, can beat
my GLX any day of the week.  It's not a romping, but he still wins, and
your scirocco will be much lighter than his corrado is.  Also it would be
nice to back up your new mean Reiger look with some real HP.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe