Poor Richard's Rabbit book...

Man that's a bummer abour your licence... I'll have you know that I got my
first ever ticket (83 in a 55) in that car.... I then got lots more.  I had
to take that stupid class to get the points off my record.  Then I went to
Mass.  Mass doesn't check records with NY, so they believed me when I told
them that I had no tickets :P.....

Give me your address, and if I can find an extra copy of the new book , I'll
mail it to you - otherwise I'll Xerox all the cool stuff and mail that.

You know - I always wanted to do the Rabbit GTI 1.8....

I'm going to post this just in case you're address bounces...

a.