It's a Rocco !!!!!!!!

Well I'm not sure, but it will have some balls when I'm done with
it!!!

Everyone welcome the newest member of my veedub family, a silver 1986
8v Scirocco.

In about 6 weeks it will be a Rieger GTO/Competition Scirocco.

So...If anyone is looking for 8v interior parts, drop me a line, just
about everything is in excellent condition, blue/grey interior. Seats
will go, all carpeting, headliner(though i dont think its salvageable
once removed) and i will have a set of 4 great condition stock star
alloy rims, 1 has curm nicks on the lip and one other has the lip
rubber down a mm or so, not bad at all. Bumpers will also be for
sale, and possibly door panel depending if the kit replacesthe whole
panel.

Ryan