My email has changed!

hey all, listen to this, maybe you'll laugh:
I kept getting all this spam (like 3-6 messages a day) from this one domain
with different addresses ranging from dental plans to child porn to "great
business opportunities" so I decided to get back since email their provider
didn't help at all (they probably all had a sperate domain of their own)  I
subscribed all of their addresses to about 8 majordomo mailing lists and I
guess it hurt them pretty badly since they called my provider who is now
canceling my account =)  I of course didn't take any precautions to hide my
identity but I didn't care either 'cuz their is a local dervice which is
just as good if not better as I am finding out.  Anyway, my old provider
(Prolog) didn't delete my email account!  just my ppp account.  Now I have
FOUR email addresses.  Pretty cool huh?
Anyway my address is

joshc@garden.net

Remeber, if you ever want revenge on these bastard spammers do it from
either another account (thus getting a friend in trouble =) or from a shell
account.  LAta all
--
Josh Clark

"If you've never heard of a Scirocco,