Re: Dents in almost every Scirocco

Some freaking piece of pondscum pounded in a big dent in the same location
a few years ago on my '81 S.  Dontcha just love vandals?  I don't think
this is a Scirocco only problem though: a grad student here has the same
vandal-caused dent in her Prelude Si.  Both of our cars are black though,
hmmm....  One of the signs of the Apocalypse?  b-----------