Chris's friend @ RIT

Hey Chris, who's your friend at RIT?  Does he have a Scirocco?  I got a friend
up there with a black 86 GTi, he was working on it one day in the parking lot,
(strange fella) and someone who had a scirocco came up to him and they were
talking V-dubs.  If I remember right the scirocco guy had an 85 that he had
gotten after selling a 16v.  Does that sound like your friend?  The guy with
the 86 GTi is Justin DeCarolis, just thought it was neat if it was the right
two people.

Kyle
'86 8v GTi