Re: What is the mounting bracket for aftermarket seats?

>really nice OMP seats that are about $300-$350 (depending on the deal =) and
>I don't look forward to spending $200 for the brackets if I can get one
>myself or use the stock one on my existing seats.  Can ya helpa guy out?
>Thanks

I was in the market for approx. the same seats and heres what I found about
brackets:
You CAN take what you have (stock seats and brackets) and adapt them to your
OMP's or whatever.  However this is
1- real messy, tends to ruin your nice OMP's if not done well
2-dangerous.  b/c if you hit the brakes hard theres a chance of the seat
comming of your bracket and you flying through the windshield

>From the people i called ( i think it was Something motorsports in NJ ... ask
Josh he knows) They go for around $125-$190
I'd say in the long run they'lll keep your car and your seats in alot better
condition and kepp you alive =)