Re: opinions amok

At 07:09 PM 12/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>class dismissed ?
>
>i respect your knowledge, shawn-
>but i hope yer not as high-strung as you appear... .
>theres more to life than OEM shift linkages
>and 2.0L kits
>j/k, right?

Yup. That comment was in reference to when I re-read my post, it
sounded more like a class rather than just some little bit of advice.
It makes me feel like a teacher. I was done, so, class dismissed. (Also
a quote from Van Halen's "1984" album, Hot For Teacher", a personal
favorite of mine, awsome beginning and a few quoted I used everyday in
HS. "I dont feel tardy..."!) Theres been a few times in the past ive
ended my post with that, after yet another long boringly detailed post.
Nobody complained about it so I assume someone person learned
something. (No need for the "Assume" speech either. We all know that
one!)
Seriously, I dont have that much knowlege about these cars. There are
guys and gals out there that know tons more info about these VW's. Its
just a hobby for me, right now im learning about the rear brakes on
A2's. Not as easy to get into than our cars. I learn by doing. Do it
enough and im a master at it.

Really, do I appear to be high strung? Actually, im pretty laid back.
The only time I get hyped is in dealing with fools. The world is full
of them it seems. (Not in any way a reference to anyone on this mailing
list)

>paul;p
>'87 S2 GTi
>
>ps-hope that calvin stickers !not! on your VW

No, not yet, but when I do find them, I will be putting one on each
side window and a big ass one on the back window. Got a problem with
that? Who's car is it? Thaaaaaats riiiiight. its my car. <G>

Shawn