Re: Intro to the Mailing List

<< >All this above is for a non-racing street car. A racing car would be much
 >more expensive, with big valve cylinder head, suspension upgrades, brakes
 >upgrades, etc.. then we'd be dreaming.

 Not true. I race my daily driver. Granted its not a full out race car but
all I
 would need to do is gut the interior and remove the A/C and it would be one.
 date, I have grand total of just over $6000 invested in my car. (Check out
my
 mod sheet!) which is much cheaper than any new car and I wouldnt have the
 performance that my 15 yr old car has.
 (I just got a used close ratio box off the net with a taller 5th gear and
the
 Velocity 80% diff kit! Gotta go install my new toy!) >>

Yeah, I meant full race car. I know thre are alot of people who race their
daily driver cars during the weekend.

Anyway,

--Ren