From: pvogale@slc.unisys.com (Pushkar Ogale)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 13:27:12 -0700 (MST)
Subject: New here, some questions

 Hello,

 I am new to this list and have a few questions.

(snip)

 3) Does anyone sell just the glass for the power mirrors on
 this car. The cars had damaged mirrors when I bought it and I
 was experimenting on prying the glass out. But I used the
 wrong manual and ended up cracking both glasses. I find
 that the mechanism is simple to disassemble and assemble but
 no one(not even the junkyard) will sell me only the glass. I
 have to buy a complete assembly.

 I am happy to find this mailing list and will be grateful
 for any information coming from the fellow owners.

 	Pushkar

 1987 Scirocco 16V (Bought Used) (Daily Driver )
 1992 Passat GL    (First Owner) (Weekend and Long Haul)