Introduction, New To Scirocco-L

Great to find a list for fellow Scirocco owners / enthusiast!

I am a long-time VW fan and only recently bought a "Basket Case"
Scirocco. The car has occupied much of my time (and $$$$) for the
last 4 months and I hope to be finished by Jan. 97. I live in
north Texas (Dallas area) and I see quite a few Mk1 and
Mk2 Sciroccos in the area. My interest are Autocrossing
and Improved Touring SCCA Road Racing.

Anyone else on the list preparing or racing a Scirocco?

I also have a 1996 GTi/VR6 and a 1991 Corrado G60.

My Scirocco : 1980 Scirocco "S" currently being prepared for SCCA ITC
	Club Racing, about 75% completed. Modifications so far include;
	complete engine overhaul, tri-y header, re-build of gearbox with
	limited-slip dif., all new engine mounts, derlin off-set control
	arm bushings, all other bushings are poly, Ground-Control
	Coil-Over kit, 375lbs Carrera springs, Tokico Illumina 5-ways,
	complete replacement of brake system (EVERYTHING NEW), stainless
	braided brake lines, gutted interior (anyone want to buy some
	interior parts?) and lots of little other goodies.

Parts I Need : Throttle Body for a 1981 1715cc
	      Throttle Body , Over-Sized with Adapter Plate
	      Intake Manifold for a 1981 1715cc
	      Frt. Lower Stress Bar
	      Rear Sway Bar
	      4 VW Alloy Wheels , 13" x 6"