Re: More electrical Q's + brakes

At 07:05 PM 12/3/96 -0800, you wrote:
>>         The rear defroster and wiper on my '81 don't work.  The Bentley
>> manual states that the rear wiper has an in-line 8A fuse.  Where is this
>> thing located?  I want to rule out the fuse before I have to start
>> suspecting the motor or switch.

This is the circuit I had to repair once.  The problem was at one of
the multipin connectors on the back of the fuse panel (82).  The
defroster connection had apparently gotten hot enough to melt all
the surrounding plastic.  The connection itself was loose.  I
purchased a handful of new pins to put on this and other wires I
found in bad condition when I replaced the fuse panel a few years
back...

Miles Lott (http://www.insync.net/~milos)
KTXH Ch. 20 in Houston, TX :
Home of the Rockets!!!