Re: New here, some questions

> 	Pushkar
>
> 1987 Scirocco 16V (Bought Used) (Daily Driver )
> 1992 Passat GL    (First Owner) (Weekend and Long Haul)

Well, pushkar, I'm sorry that I can't comment on your minor Scirocco
problems, but I have to say something regarding your car designations.  I
believe your scirocco should be your pleasure driver, while the Passat
should be demoted to the daily driver status.

Anyway, welcome to the list!  I'm sure someone will take care of you!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus