Re: MANNIX DEPRESSION <WAS Wide Body Kits for VW>

At 08:12 AM 12/1/96 -0700, you wrote:
>(A copy of this message has also been posted to the following newsgroups:
>rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled).............................................

>>To learn more about our fun cars, get on our mailing list.

>Great list, I'll admit, but Shawn!  Gotta make it legible:)

What are you talking about? Legible? its typed for crying out loud. It's as
simple as a "copy and paste". Thats what I did to get the mailing list
instructions on the postings to the newsgroup. Theres no science to it,
really.
Try a different FONT maybe? Sometimes that can confuse people but
really........

>scirocco-L-request@privatei.com  the "L" after scirocco does not need
>capatialized, nor does the "i" in privatei.  I guess the L is not a
>problem, but a lot of people thought PrivateI was a phone company -
>PrivaTel.  Shrug!  Anyhow, join the list, hope this helps!
>Mannix
>
>(just occured to me, maybe the computer does not know if the letter at the
>end of Privatei is an uppercase I or a lowercase L.  Hmmmmm)

IMHO, your the only one who I have heard anything about having problems with
understanding the instructions on how to get on the mailing list. Im kinda
thinking its your own private delima your having. (but you made it on
 the list so it cant be that bad, eh?)
You silly RABBIT!!

Shawn
82' Scirocco GTi