Re: European Sciroccos

At 02:36 AM 8/28/96 -0400, you wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone had some pictures of the newest European
>models. Since 1988 was the last US year I was wondering what '90
>and up cars look like.
>
>Thanks
>

>--

There was a link on Jan Vandebrandes page that had a link to 'Greggybabes VW
page, or Uk Volkswagen page,' or something like that.  He, Greg, had links
or pictures that showed what the newer models looked like, including some
that are not available here.  BTW, the Corrado is only the way back here.
It is pictured at this site, or at least it was.

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
with Original Equipment parts at Discount Store Prices.

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102