RE: The Former Owner of my car is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realise that one of the bolts has messed up
threads.  No biggie I thought but when I try putting in a new bolt I
realize he stripped the thread inside the Disk!

Josh,

I'm assuming that this striped thread is in the rear!  Cause if it is in the front, you have to change the spindle thingie that is pressed into the front bearing.  This is where the threads are.   If you've done the rears, the fronts are the lesser of these evils.  Fronts a a piece of cake compared to the rears as far as breaks are concerned.

To change you'll have to remove the bearing carriers, and have a shop replace press out the old spindle and press in a new spindle.  The rotor has nothing to do with the threads on the front.  So New front bearings, and spindle are required for this.  Not neccesarily the rotor.

Rodney Noriel