The Former Owner of my car is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I just finished putting on a new master cylinder on my "new" '83
Scirocco and I bled the brakes today and everything is working much
better.  I think the new cylinder needs to be broken in a little.
Anyway I have noticed a few things about the car that lead me to
belive that the former owner of my car is an IDOT!  First of all he
thought the car needed new front brakes because the pedal went to the
floor (this actually wasn't bad because it helped me lower the price
of the car $175).  Next as I tried getting the front passenger-side
wheel on the car I realise that one of the bolts has messed up
threads.  No biggie I thought but when I try putting in a new bolt I
realize he stripped the thread inside the Disk!  I know he did this
because he had put a spare on it about a week ago when his tire blew.
The damn bolts were on there SO tight.  I had to kick them 3+ times to
loosen them!  Now I have 3 bolts holding the wheel on.  Is this safe
enough to drive for a few days until I get a new disk or do you think
I should dock it for the time being.  Also anything I should know
about changeing the front rotor?  I have replaced rear rotors but
never fronts.  Thanks in advance,
Josh Clark
16v Scirocco with a dream
visit my neato spankin' new webpage at http://haven.ios.com/~bigguns