Re: WTB: 15" wheels

You want cheap? goto Discount Tire and get a set of their Central (3 bar)
rims, or open yuour latest car mag and go rim shopping =].

I LOVE those Ferrari Racing rims (red center) but their a damn 5
bolt pattern =[.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|