Re: 1986 16V?

On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, Kevin McGrath wrote:

> It looks much better in black. Also my '84 GTI has a silver emblem
> but my old '84 GTI had a red emblem. Maybe this stuff changes over
> the months of production?

There is a red scirocco around where I live that has the 7 spoke aluminum
wheels (like my '85, and many, I think, from '82 to '85??!?!?!) but they are
gold instead of the usual sliver and the emblem is red.. Is this some kind
of a special edition!?

John K. Gates, UNIX Systems Administrator/Software Engineer
john@fang.cs.sunyit.edu, http://www.cs.sunyit.edu/~john