Re: how much hp do I have?...

<< hey, I've got a mildly tweeked Rabbit Gti and an insane project Scirocco
mk1
 2.0 16v. I'd like to get some estimates on what kind of power I might have
in
 them respectively.  so, would someone take aguess?
.......... approximate hp?..>>

Depending on how good your compression is, right around 115HP.  Is the engine
a JH code?? It should be. It's what I have in my 82' Scirocco.

As far as the 16v stats, I dont know. im more of a 8v man myself.

Shawn