how much hp do I have?...

hey, I've got a mildly tweeked Rabbit Gti and an insane project Scirocco mk1
2.0 16v. I'd like to get some estimates on what kind of power I might have in
them respectively. I can't afford to dyno right now, so, would someone take a
guess?.

'83 Rabbit Gti:
stock 1.8l GTi bottom-end
stock CIS w/02 sensor fuel injection
Golf 8v throttle body (same as Neuspeed)
match ported intake manifold (plenum to throttle body/runners & head to
gasket)
Techtonics exhaust/ 4/2 manifold/downpipe
G-cam
Blue Ignitor plug wires
drilled airbox
approximate hp?..

okay, the '80 Scirocco:
stock 2.0l 16V bottom-end
European intake cam
Techtonics Street Port head
Techtonics 2.25" exhaust
Techtonics fuel enrichment circuit (better than Autotech's)
CIS-E fuel injection (from Scirocco 16V)
approximate hp?..

thanks, your estimates would be appreciated.

-Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut