OT: New edit of Blade Runner Released in NY and LA

Follow-up movie by Jeter?  I have not heard about it.  Any details?

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bennett [mailto:scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:07 PM
To: Jim Ruffi
Cc: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OT: New edit of Blade Runner Released in NY and LA

This sums up the theme I would say...

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.

Regret that he couldn't be accepted and pass these experiences on.

I have the novels that follow up the movie by Jeter... almost as good.
 But who can fill the shoes of PKD???

On 9/27/07, Jim Ruffi <jimruffi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "It's not an easy thing to meet your maker"
>
> "The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have
> burned oh so brightly, Roy"

80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red
04 R32 Reflex Silver