Dub Dash 6 rallye reminder for next weekend, Oct. 6-7th in Dayton

Just wanted to remind you guys that are semi-local to us that the show is
gonna be crazy this year...

We have 6 bands and 6 kegs lined up, and ton more.

We have people coming from at least 9 different states, so don't sit at home
with nothing to do.

This is worth the drive guaranteed!

Here's last years' pics for proof:
http://picasaweb.google.com/dubdojo/

I hope we can get a few Scirocco enthusiaststo the show.

Sat nite Pre-Dash Bash.

$10-up donation
Gets you a beer cup for limitless beer
(or soda for under 21)
Free food
6 live bands
Free camping

Sat nite pre-registration

$20

Gets you and your Co-pilot a wrist band and hangtag for your car for the
dash and show the next day and a goodie bag.

Sunday morning registration is $25 and gets you the same things, you just
save $5 at the Bash.

Tshirts will be cheap as always
$12 for one and $20 for two

We also ordered 75 longsleeves and they're first come first serve for $15
each.

This is set up this way so technically if you and your co-driver come to the
show Sat nite, both of you get all the perks for a total out of pocket
expense of $30 each, including T-shirt, both nights admission, free dinner,
camping, breakfast, car show, rallye, and swap meet.

The only other incidentals will be food on Sunday, which again will be
cheap.

Questions, just ask!

Chris Longo

Here's last years site for directions to the Dayton Motorcycle Club, where
we hold the event.
http://dubdash.com