Kamei kit on Ebay.de

The site will also convert the other way so you could ask the guy the question directly. I'm not sure if it will convert to an equally confusing German version, but it can't hurt ;)

  -=Mark

"Camron D. Crouse" <camron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ah, the wonders of modern MT. I think I am still reading a foreign
language!

Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
'86.5 Black 16V 2.0L