Kamei kit on Ebay.de

John C. Worden wrote:
> Here's a link if anyone is interested. It looks like he has three of
> them and the price is great, although
> shipping will be high I'm sure.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190154170252&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

Hmmm... regretfully I don't speak/read German (despite Mom's maiden name
Kuhnhausen) but I am wondering if the seller is breaking up the kit, and
is using the same photo for all three auctions:

VW Scirocco original KAMEI Frontspoiler mit ABE - Okay, Front Spoiler
("with ABS") easy enough...

VW Scirocco original KAMEI Seitenschweller mit ABE - Side Skirts?

VW Scirocco original KAMEI Hecksch?rze mit ABE - Rear Spoiler?

Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
'86.5 Black 16V 2.0L