What could this noise be? Was Re: So what are you all up to?

Please note that both axles are new.  I.e, all cv joints
have been replaced.

The problem doesn't seem to disappear with brake
application.  The steering rack issue is a darn good
question.

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> LOL! After Gino, I'm sure that's Daun's default guess!
> Cathy

> <johncworden@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Inner CV joint?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172

Got a little couch potato?