Scirocco High School

Who dragged this back out?

Spewey says he was stabbed by the teacher. David made a racist comment
about me. Daun made a comment that offends my religious preference. Dan
stole my pencil. Did you see the fight at lunch? It was a good one eh?
Greg's not coming to school because a gang from his brother's school is
going to beat him up. So he went to the park and smoked up instead. Mark is
late getting in from the smoking area. No, you cannot have that 2L bottle
of Coke (and rye) at your desk and get rid of the backpack. Let's make it
just like high school then. (that was just my day yesterday, names have
been changed to protect the innocent) It makes about as much sense, doesn't
it? I DON'T NEED CONFLICT HERE!!!! (contemplates early retirement...)

SCIROCCO CONTENT! I moved my cars over so I could finish painting the other
side of my garage floor. AND they both got washed first, they look mighty
fine on the fresh "Desert Sand" paint :)

Cathy