Busy this weekend

Actually that is an electrician field dressing... rag and electrical tape.

I slipped putting those pieces under the seal of the window and gouged
the top part of the finger on the sharp corner.

I bled for my car today.  :)

I have also replaced like the 1,000,000th passenger side crank in the
87.  I always seem to kill them by leaning over to roll it down.  I
guess I am twisting it or something.  However flaps has a million of
them to supply me and they aren't but a few bucks.

Also re glued some hanging weatherstripping on the 87.  I have just
been messing around.