Diesel trade for a Scirocco?

Hm..
even though it's the opposite way of the engine swap I'd like to do in my
Jetta (I wish for a 2.0 16v) I could ocme up there in my Jetta, we'll swap
all the diesel stuff into it and I'll laugh my (slow) way past all the SUV's
while I get 600 miles to the tank....
'course, that leaves you with the rest of the carcas to deal with...

GP