WOT: RANT RANT RANT

Scirocco Content...
    Worked later than expected raced the sun westward but lost the
lead in the last 100 miles or so the fucker pulled ahead when I
stopped for gas and I couldn't catch up again.  Fuck so I'll be a lap
down when I die.

Hit a buck-twenty a few times and did 90 on the downhill psuedo curvy
part of the Snoqualmie Pass.  Was kinda fun some asshat in a rolling
lunchbox wanted to try to keep up.  He lost.  Scion that's what those
damn things are called.

The patch I put on my old muffler gave way and I was loud in the
mountains.  (weld joint left a hole in the intake when the hanger
broke)

Got another 500 miles to do tommorow (and squeeze in some work) so I
am gonna go to sleep.