WOT: RANT RANT RANT

Heya Chris and List,
    Haven't posted much lately; in Antartica freezing, sleeping, and working
my ass off.
    But had to reply to this one.

a) Well said, Chris. Of all the issues and crises in the world... this ain't
one.
b) Yes it is a manupulative survey... hell, let me design the questions and
I can 'prove' support for anything you can imagine (just drooling in
anticipation of Election season  heating up; all those push polls and
malevolent half-truths and downright lies...). Gotta love the American
Political system, the American media, and the American public. Equal blame
to all.
c) Don't care about the Chicks one way or the other myself. In general I
find country music to be composed by the tone deaf for the listening
pleasure of the inbred... mood music for incest.
d) It's "hypocritical". Sorry, had to throw that in.
e) Calvin and Hobbes; the comic strip God reads (if you believe in God, and
no, I don't wanna go there. It's just an expression, OK?).
f) Yes, "there's a lot of "Karl's" in the world". It's a plot, we're taking
over. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!! However, of the Karls who responded to thos
particular poll... I ain't one o' them, either.

Karl (one of at least two on the list; I'm the 1x 85', 2x '81 guy).