From: Brian [mailto:dagnamit@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 3:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: What we did yesterday

http://vwtype53.com/photos/rms07/*

*Every year a local radio talk show host (Russ Martin) host a parade
dedicated to police and fire. It is for his foundation that supports
families of the fallen heroes in the line of duty. It is truly an
amazing site to see and it brings a sense of pride to support this noble
cause. Kim, Kaitlin and myself spent the afternoon thanking these
everyday heroes and donated to this noble cause. We had the oppurtunity
to get our picture taken with Russ and jumped at the chance. I hope you
enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Brian