From: Jason F. Snow
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 10:12 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: [FS] 1990 Jetta GL 1.8 8v Wolfsburg $ 800 obo

Alright gang, it's time to sell the Jetta. This will leave me without a
V.W. for a while, but right now it's what I need to do.

The Good...
Bilstein HDs
Techtonics Exhaust from the back of the cat to the tailpipe.
P185/60HR-14 Yokohama AVID H4S on teardrops (tires purchased in Feb.)
New fuel injector seals
New valve cover gasket
Replaced light in cluster
Four round headlight conversion
Sunroof
Thule rack and snowboard attachment
Recaro Seats
Tight suspension
New motor mounts (except for near timing belt)
New strut bearings
New belts (including another set of brand new replacements)
New alternator bolt
A lot of new hoses
New bushings in the front for cross member (not installed)
New Starter
New Clutch and parts last year.
New Coolant piece on front of head (where sensors are, and sensors are
new).

Comes with many misc v.w. parts including 16v Motronic injectors
attached to fuel lines, basically every spare part I have, I'm getting
rid of it all (hoses, clamps, etc.) not a huge amount, but worth the
mention.

The Bad...
Engine idles weird, not sure why, it is digifant, I know it needs a tune
up and oil change (done back in feb.)
Runs funny when it rains, thinking distributor cap maybe has a crack
from before mounts were replaced. **UPDATE** May be bad ground wire from
Battery to block causing weird idle issue
Coolant system should be drained, it leaks a little and I have been
adding water, not sure where the leak is coming from.
Strange clicking in reverse, has done this since I've had it for a
couple of years and for the previous owner before me.

Grill is ghetto rigged, and lights are not adjustable (po did install,
not me), I never got it inspected (from 2005 PA.) This was the last
thing I figured I had to take care of before getting inspected.
Headliner sags and needs to be glued up.
Radio is not functional
Needs a screw for the sunroof, missing one, and it will slip if you try
to turn it.
Thule rack missing key, but the  key is five bucks from the Thule site.
Exhaust needs to be retightened.

I honestly would drive the car anywhere and not think twice (just the
inspection made me nervous), was always very reliable.

Will provide all receipts since I bought it.

Location: Bethlehem, PA.

Price: $ 800.00 OBO.

Let me know if you want pics, I will take them tomorrow. I've tried to
include everything I can think of if I remember more I will tell you.

Thanks,

Jason