OT: Re: Iraq...I'm just about outta here.

What got you so fucked up in the head? That is what I dont get........where you not loved enough or you just have a beef with this list, or is it some disfuction.....It has to be something like that because it is apparent that you ENJOY pissing people off and that is not normal or logical.

  Hell you pissed me off on my last answer to you, but now I kinda feel sorry for you. YOu must be like some shell of a human being that now only finds pleasure in making others angry, like you. You are an angry person with blowbacks and rants that loose the meaning in your sadness.

  I am pitty you, but not you or anyone else is going to cut me off from a community that I have invested in and that in return has helped me.

Spewey <spewey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ron Pieper wrote:
> Yeah, and these OT/Political posts have just about got me ready to leave the list permanently.
>
> I'm fed up.
>
> Ron

Hooray, I ruined the Internets!

Good riddance, sourpuss.