From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 6:27 AM
To: Spewey; scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OT: about OT

"why did he threaten to kill me?"

Whaaaaa......?
Huh???
When was that?

IIRC I said that IF you were to call me some of the various names you've
called me on the list TO MY FACE, then I'd feed you your own balls.
In reality few people are as vitriolic in person as they can manage in an
email, so I imagine your balls, and your digestive tract, are safe. ;^)
Why you feel the need to exaggerate is beyond me.

"gentle web wanderers"
Hahahahahaha! Oh yeah!! Hahahahahahaha.