Tex'ers are talking about starting this in PNW... looks funny ashell

Yeah, but fish with creole sauce = yum! Shrimp with creole sauce = even
better. I bet salsa would work in a pinch, if you warmed it up. Today's
Friday, hubby's Catholic, maybe I should try it...
Now I'm off on a food fantasy...
Cathy