Losing my Love Juice

The whine seems to be coming from down low.  Sounds like it could be the water pump or the timing belt.  One thing that I have noticed is that the whine is there when I start the motor, but is gone after i drive for a bit.  How long I don't know exactly.  As far as the oil leak, there is some oil on the filter, but the majority seems to be coming from the back.  I have washed the motor down, but can't see too much from any angle.

marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: How about you clean the motor, then you just bend over the motor and look it up yourself where the oil leaks from.

Might be the best solution to find the leak IMHO.

Marc

> but it still drips some oil.
snip
> I was wondering if there is any other suggestions where to look
> to for an oil leak.
snip