Useless crap I want to install in my car

My air horns are enough, The flame trowers would be cool if I had an old hot rod, but I think this thread needs more (let me quote Dan Bubb.....) Like I was saying It needs more BALLS!!! http://www.bullsballs.com/

  There get them useless things to work...

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  No to the flames, but yes to the train horn. I've wanted
to do that for about a decade.

--- C Boyko wrote:

> Okay, that was just a really bad idea to put in my head.
> You have NO idea
> how badly I want a really loud horn, but loud with
> flames? Now we're
> talking...
> Cathy

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter) '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172