Akebono brake pads

Does anyone have an opinion on Akebono ceramic pads?

I am wearing my Mopar hat this week and doing brakes on a 99 Chrysler
300M and I want a pad that is as dust free as the originals I am
replacing.  They had fabulous wear and performance for about 80K miles
and NO DUST on the rims.  Yes, I read their forum.  No, it was not very
informative.  http://300mclub.org  Proof that every damn car has
fanatics but not like you guys.

Akebono sells ProAct Ultra Premium for this app but also have a line of
EURO Ceramic for Sciroccos and EURO Ultra Premium for Mk4s.  I want to
get those for the TDI so the rear wheels stay cleaner.  Are they clean
and civilized for normal street use?

http://www.thepartsbin.com is where I have been looking at these
offerings but I have never shopped there.