looking for euro-bumpers

On Sep 12, 2007, at 9:43 PM, Michael Adamczyk wrote:

> Well, I recently purchased a 1988 16v scirocco and I was told to go
> to scirocco.org for questions and answers. I am not sure if I am
> sending the e-mail correctly or not, but I guess I'll find out.
>
>   So here's the question: Is anybody selling euro-bumpers or know
> how I can get some? (I have the NA ones right now and I would like
> to change them)
>
>   I don't care if the actual bumpers are damaged since I am
> currently doing body work.
>
>   I am looking for bumpers that are relatively cheap and seeing if
> someone is willing to help me out.
>

>   -Thanks
>   Mike

Most euro parts don't come cheap. I remember getting a *bargin* when
I got my euro bumpers for only $600. :)  Of course, that was like 10
years ago...or was it 12...they say the mind is the last to know it's
going

Check out one of the lists favorite parts providers: Mike at
parts4vws.com will probably be able to help you.

==Brett