looking for euro-bumpers

Hey there, and welcome, you are certianly in the right place for help with
these cars. As for Euro bumpers, I don't have any to spare, but they do
come up once in a while. But in the meantime, tell us more about you, the
car, all that! I'll start, I'm cathy, resident greeter and generally crazy
Scirocco lady. I have one of each Mk, and they're both spoiled rotten! Oh,
and before we all forget, book off the first weekend of June now and head
to Ohio!
Cathy