[Was] RANT [Now] English?

Well, it always baffles me when employers select people without basic
communications skills for those spots, OTOH, maybe they get a lot of
Spanish only customers, so her (weak) bilingualism is an advantage. We ran
into this in Cape Cod, I figured it was because the local "English as a
first language" kids were just too rich to ever apply for such horrible
jobs. My daughter worked at Mickeydees for a while, she hated every minute.
Cathy