OT: Bit Torrent Speeds

<snip Mike>
If the seed is popular enough that you know you should be getting better
speeds, then check the FAQ at utorrrnt.com, as it's probably an issue with
your settings.
<end snip>

Thanks for the tip.  I've been reading through the FAQ and the various
guides.  As I said, I'm a complete noob.  I guess it goes back to not
knowing what speeds I should be getting.  I believe I've got everything
setup properly.  I know it's like comparing insurance rates for different
drivers, but what types of speeds do other torrent users see?

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v

Find out how you can get spam free email.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/3