MC 900ft Jesus (Callaway Content)

A) Yes there's a short video on youtube.
B) Still very much for sale.  I wasn't going to let it go without at
least getting a 3 day tag and spanking it a little.

Bottom line.  I owe $4600 on the loan.  (Long story... $3000 got
rolled into the loan for funeral expenses--and since I just sank $3000
in the engine, it evens out)  Selling it for less than that doesn't
reduce monthly payments, and therefore doesn't make "Pregs" happy.
It's all about keeping her happy now.  ;)

A little OT on my own thread here... if I was to add one of those
funky disconnect switches in line with the battery... should I be
breaking negative or positive.  I am really tired of coming back after
a week to find the 87 with a dead battery.  I think I know the cause.
With the higher wattage headlights, amps and such I don't charge the
battery at night.  (90amp Alt)  I can watch the volt meter drop below
12 volts when I turn the lights on if the stereo is up.  Daytime is no
problem.  Alternator is relatively new (1 year old) and routinely
shows 13.5 volts or better with everything off.

I know the electrical system is 20 years old and not operating at peak.
I know the battery is probably near the end of it's effective life.
I typically drive for an hour or more to the airport in the dark with
the lights and radio playing.

So hence the need for a disconnect I was thinking if I interrupt the
positive I can still run the alarm directly to the battery.  The alarm
won't draw much current.

Oh yea I think someone tried to steal my 87 last week.  I came out and
the hood was popped on one side...  Either that or someone bumped me.
I barely touched the hood and the sensor for the alarm (pressure
switch) tripped.  So I think the alarm scared them off.  I know that
it wasn't popped on one side when I left it.  Actually the hood is out
of adjustment a little and is a royal pain to open.  You pretty much
have to hold the release and smack the hood to get it to release.