[Not-Mine] Derrick Is Selling His Scirocco 2L16V Turbo

Nice, that?s not bad power at the wheels

Do you want a slightly used TT exhaust for your Passat, I used it on my RIP
Passat wagon for less than 5K miles, and it shows.

It?s complete; center resonator pipe, over-axle pipe, the hangers and
clamps, and the tailpipe, everything except for the Borla muffler, but I?m
including a straight-thru euro Saab 9000 muffler, it looks new with like 3K
miles on it, before my dad had to put the US spec?d exhaust to get the EPA
certification. The Saab muffler has 2 flanges on it, so you could drive 2
studs out of one flange, find a donut and have a flanged muffler setup, this
would make it a lot easier to swap in a quieter muffler, if you had to, for
inspection, or a fix it ticket. You could also do away with the flanges, and
have it fitted to the 2 ?? tailpipe and over-axle pipe.

The exhaust comes with the huge center resonator, and it sounded great on my
RIP Passat wagon. The pipes are all separated, and it will be easy to
install, or easy for me to ship it

$100 picked up, or $125 shipped. This exhaust will also fit A2?s with 55mm
cats, but the hangers are a little different, and would have to be modified

LMK.

Peter - 302.832.8989
http://thescirocco.com
My new Pay Pal is: paypal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx