Battery relocation

Julie can take some pics from Victor Jr....I put the battery in the spare tire well, rear seat
belt mount was ground point, welding cable ran along driver's side sill.  Had to drill a hole
under rear seat, and used a grommet to protect the cable.  The engine connections needed some
refining but the setup turned the engine over quickly and never failed me.

Another piece of advice, get a permanent magnet starter!!

HTH

Der Cheapass