It's Alive!

For the first time in two years the scirocco went somewhere. The
breaking is a little on the light side but that could be rust. I think I
hear two different rattles that were there two years ago. And the wiper
needs encouragement. But it is now properly grounded, has new
suspension, axles+, new breaks, bat cables, and the kumhos are coming in
this afternoon. The to do list is larger than the finished list but a vw
wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh ya, and I need a replacement registration and stickers because I'm an
idiot. That realization just deflated my sails a bit.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: